Thursday, August 23, 2007

9 down, 20 more to go

A little over eight months ago I told myself I was not allowed to buy new pants unless the new pants were a size 4.
Yesterday I had to go shopping to buy "professional" clothes. My boss said I needed to dress like the Nordstrom girls, so I had no choice but to buy myself new pants. Oh, but what a sweet delight when the pants that fit oh-so-perfect were not a size 4, but a size 4 petite. My wedding dress was a size 4, but the problem in the past has not been my waist, but the enormous bump under the waist that prevented me from getting size 4 pants. It was quite a pleasant surprise when I realized I had shrunk enough to meet my goal.

Another life goal completed. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.