Saturday, April 07, 2007

1 hour, 11 minutes

The Quark social today was a lot of fun. There was a great turnout, everyone had a good time, and the highlight of the afternoon was Cardassin's arm's suddenly spewing blood. That and Krisling's mad goalie skills.
My plan was to spend the rest of the driving up and down the freeway, hoping to run into a drunk driver, or rather, having the drunk driver run into me, but instead i went home and slept for three hours. Oh yes, I have Mono again. Joy. I was so tired yesterday at work that I came home and decided to take a ten minute nap. That was at 5:00pm. I woke up at 9:00am the next day.
Drek came home early today. He had gone canyoneering down in South. It was good to see him.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Do you have a wishlist? :)

    ReplyDelete

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.