Sunday, February 11, 2007

Still Broken

My best friend growing up got married yesterday.
Weird.

Today was also the "welcome home centered sacrament meeting" of a friend of mine from high school. I was planning on going up until I was about to walk out the door. I suddenly realized that there was a slight possibility that BWM would be there too. The thought terrified me. I tried to tell myself that he probably wasn't even in Provo, or had no idea that our friend was even back from his mission, or that he's probably dropped all affiliation with the church, but it didn't work. I shut my front door and went back into my room. I just couldn't go.

On a happier note: I'm going to Disneyland!!

Countdown to Disneyland: 5 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes
Countdown to Oscars: 13 days, 20 hours, 3 minutes
Countdown to Day o'Doom: 55 days, 2 hours, 3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.