Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let the Countdowns Begin

Christmas is almost here! Yesterday I got to open my first present. It was perfect!! exactly what I asked for (I asked for world peace and it was a piece of a map; world piece)!! Even better was part II. .4% and the start of my Egypt fund. Absolutely wonderful.
Today Little Girl and I spent most of the day making presents for her parents. They turned out quite nice if I do say so myself! Anyway, Little Girl and I are getting along wonderfully now. No problems at all. I love my job.
Happy Christmas everyone!!

Countdown to Christmas: 5 Days
Countdown to Mexico: 6 Days
and since we're on the subject of coutdowns:
Countdown to the Day O'Doom: 109 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.