Thursday, September 07, 2006

The best band to play at weddings. . .

Last weekend I was privilaged to go to Texas for my cousin's wedding.

I met her husband-to-be the day before the wedding while the happy couple and I were driving to my other cousin's Eagle Court Of Honor. It was on this drive that my cousin relized that they had no music for the reception. I volunteered my ipod and was promply hired.

That night I spent thirty minutes with my cousin downloading wedding-appropriate country songs onto my computer. We only had enough songs to fill half the reception time but she still needed to pack her suitcase and run to Wal-Mart, so she left me with the words "just use whatever songs you want"

Bwahahah

This meant one thing:

Deathcab for Cutie

And so the reception was a success. There was a plathera of country songs, a few classics, and a few songs of my choosing. It worked out rather well I think.

Oh, and my cousin's are darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.