Friday, July 20, 2007

12 more hours...

Drek and I finally broke into a house and stole a bed. It is now set up in our house and it is no great to sleep on a bed and not the floor. Unfortunately, I will not be able to enjoy this for a while as tonight there will be no sleeping tonight(7th Harry Potter book eeeeeeeee!!!!) and Drek and I leave tomorrow for his family reunion.

I am currently reading the 6th Harry Potter book. I have done nothing else today. well, maybe a little bit of work, as that is where I am right now, but work is slow today and I have taken full advantage of that.

1 comment:

  1. "no" good or "so" good? There's a big difference. ;)

    I had such a fun time reading Harry Potter to you! I'm sure it went slower than you would have liked, but I like hearing your little screams as this person dies or that person shows up. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.