Sunday, November 29, 2009

We'll All Sing Out Iiiiiit's Christmas Time! Hee Hee Hee Hee

November is almost over! I'm done with NaNoWrimo (though, my novel is only halfway complete; ninety pages and counting!) So I can post on my blog again. Here's the developments in November:

I have the best husband ever. I love him so much.

I love my baby. She is the most beautiful, most precious thing ever.

Anxiety. Lots of Anxiety in November. I'm not sure if this is because I am now a mom, or if it's because I know I'm in for a another dreaded winter, but I am almost always on the brink of a panic attack.

I finished knitting another baby blanket! This one was my best one yet! I gave to my soon-to-be niece, who is due in January.

Thanksgiving was great. The day after Thanksgiving was also great.

My celebration of Black Friday was thus; Sleep in, drive to parent's house. Use parent's computer to buy Black Friday item online. Done.
I've had my eye on this device that sterilizes water using light. It;s called a Steri-pen and with all the accessories it's around $140. It was on sale for $79 online as well as in the store. I had $50 in gift cards so it cost me $35. I still had to pay tax, but I thought it was an excellent Black Friday purchase.

I am almost done Christmas shopping! In fact, I think I will be all done by the fifth, and have everything wrapped by the sixth!

I am so excited for Christmas this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.