Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sometimes Fear Is the Appopriate Response

Happy Halloween!


For Halloween our little family went to visit Drek's sister and Brother-in-law. We had so much fun! We played a lot of games, ate very yummy food (I love her cooking, it is amazing!) carved pumpkins, made root-beer, met some family I had never met before, made a Halloween costume for my Brother-in-law and played a lot with dry ice.




I made our costumes this year. It was quite the adventure. Before you look at the pictures, make sure you have either seen the movie 9, or at least watched the trailer.


Did you watch the trailer? Are you sure?


ok! Here are the pictures!




No time to post in November; Be back in December.

Enjoy National Novel Writing Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.