Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Awwwwww

Tuesday I got up to say good-bye to my grandparents (who had stayed with us over the holiday and were flying home that day) and to go to work. It has been horribly cold lately so I went out a few minutes earlier than I usually do to warm up my car. I remember seeing the frost covering the car and thinking that if I really wanted the defroster to make a difference I should have started the car twenty minutes ago. Anyway, I went back outside ten minutes later and while I was closing the garage I glanced over at my car. Amazing!! My windows were all clear!! How wonderful! It was then I released that Drek's car was parked on the street and he was sitting in his front seat, finishing up a letter to me. This was amazing because 1) He would have to wake up way early to do that 2) It was so cold I don't know how he braved the morning and 3) I was really a brat the day before. So you can imagine how stunned I was to find that not only had he cleaned off my windows, but he had made me "the Hot Chocolate of Friendship" and written me a letter. It was so wonderful.
And I admit it, I was two minutes late to work. It was so worth it.

More Countdowns!!!
Oscar nominations revealed: 5 days, 10 hours, 1 minute and 57 seconds
LOST: 21 days, 6 hours, 1 minute and 10 seconds
Day O'Doom: 80 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes and 47 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.